WhatsApp Stickers: How to download and use Whatsapp stickers – Whatsapp rolled out sticker packs for Android and iPhone. Whatsapp stickers are being created by the company’s designers and other artists It will also allow other designers to upload their made stickers. The sticker store also has the feature to delete or manage the already downloaded stickers.
If you use WhatsApp then Whatsapp keeps launching new updates for its users. WhatsApp has added a new feature named “WhatsApp stickers“. If you download and use WhatsApp stickers in your android phone then I’m going to tell you about “how to download and use Whatsapp stickers” in this article.
How to download and Send Whatsapp stickers
If you want to use, download and send WhatsApp sticker then you will update your Whatsapp App from play store.
Follow these steps to use Whatsapp stickers
1. First, to download the latest apk kindly go the official website and click on download now.
2. Choose the OS your mobile phone works on, i.e. Android, iPhone or Windows Phone.
3. After it, install and Open Whatsapp on your Android smartphone or Web.
4. Select the contact to whom you want to send the stickers.
5. After it, tap on the ‘Smiley’ located at the left of the text box.
6. Now select the “Sticker” icon places besides the ‘Gif’ icon.
7. Tap on the sticker to send.
How to download WhatsApp stickers
1. First, open your WhatsApp and select any contact to send sticker.
2. After it, click on the smiley and head to ‘Stickers’ and tap on the ‘+’ icon from the top-right of the stickers section
3. Choose the sticker pack you want to download it.
4. Tap on the “Download” icon to download sticker.
5. If you want to delete go to “My Sticker” tap and press the ‘Delete’ button.
In this way, you can use, download and send WhatsApp stickers to your friends. I hope that you like my article “WhatsApp Stickers: How to download and use Whatsapp stickers”. Thanks…