Hey dear, if you have an Android phone but don’t know that what is Bokeh Effect and want to get the bokeh effect in your Android phone with a single camera. Users whose phone does not have a Bokeh effect, they can also use this effect on their phone.
Companies are continuously offering new handsets in the smartphone market. Considering the needs of the users, the companies are working closely on every feature of the phone. The trend of the users is quite high on the phone’s camera. Companies are also providing the Bokeh effect in the phone’s camera. Users like to take photos at Bokeh effect. But the users whose phone does not have a Bokeh effect, they can also use this effect on their Android phone.
- How To Play PUBG Game In Low-Ram Device
- Download/Install MIUI 10 Beta Stable ROM In Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- How to enable YouTube Dark mode feature on Android
Here I’m going to tell you that what is Bokeh Effect and how to get bokeh effect in your single camera Android phone. Let’s started…
What is Bokeh Effect?
All of the first, you need to know that what is bokeh effect in photos. This is a camera effect. With this help, the background of any photo can be blurred by users. This effect works only with the help of Dual Camer setup. In this, the dual camera clicks two photos of the same object. Then these two photos merge and present. But this effect is given with the dual camera only.
How To Get The Bokeh Effect In Your Android Phone
Smartphone users with single cameras will also be able to use this effect. For this, they have to download an app named “AfterFocus” from the Google Play Store. This will allow users to take photos like dual cameras from their single camera phones. Apart from this, the DOF Simulator app can also be downloaded from the Google Play Store. Whenever the user draws photos, its background will become blurred. Here I’m going telling you that how to use the AfterFocus app.
How To Get The Bokeh Effect Using AfterFocus App
1. First, go to the Google Play Store and download the AfterFocus app.
2. Then open the app. Here you will find three options. The first option is the camera, the second option is the Album and the third option is the project. You have to tap on the camera.
3. Once you click on the photo, you will be asked a question about which process you want to choose for the Focus Area. There will be two options Smart and Manual. After clicking on Smart you will get a pop-up. Read it well and stop it.
4. Then click on the above given Next option. From here you can change the focus. Along with the other options are also present. After adjusting all you can save the photo.
- How to find forgot Wifi password on Windows and Mac
- How to see WiFi password on android without root
Last Word: Here, you can get the Bokeh Effect in your Android phone with one camera by this tips step by step.