Facebook is the popular Social Medea Networking Platform. In today’s time, more than 2 million users remain active on Facebook. If you use Facebook and you can see your friends active as soon as you log in via a mobile application or a web browser.
In such a situation, if you want to be seen offline on facebook while you are online on Facebook, then today I am going to tell you about how to appear offline on facebook and some easy tricks which will help you to not see anyone online and even use Facebook.
How to Appear Offline On Facebook
Here, I will tell you about how to appear offline on facebook using Desktop, Mobile Facebook App and Messenger App. Let’s go started.
- First of all login your desktop or PC users into your Facebook account.
- After this, you go to the Chat option and select Turn Off Active Status and OK.
Doing so will make you offline for all your contact list. If you want to be selected offline or online only, select one of the following two options.
- How To Get The Bokeh Effect In Your Android Phone With One Camera
- How To Play PUBG Game In Low-Ram Device
Using Facebook App
1.If you are using the Facebook app in your smartphone, you will need to login to the app.
2. Then tap Settings.
3. Then tap on Settings and Privacy.
4. Here you will see an option of active status. Tap it off and tap it.
- How to enable YouTube Dark mode feature on Android
- WhatsApp Stickers: How to download and Send Whatsapp stickers
Using Messenger App
1. Apart from Facebook, you can also disable your active status through the Facebook Messenger app. For this, you have to launch the Messenger app and LogIn it.
2. After this, you can disable Active Status by going to your profile.
If you want a user to never mess with you, then block it in the Messenger app. In this way they will stay in your friend list but they will not be able to chat with you.