Download/Install MIUI 10 Beta Stable ROM In Xiaomi Redmi 5A – Xiaomi Redmi 5A is one of the best-selling entry-level smartphones in the smartphone company. Chinese company’s Redmi 5A smartphone has started getting updates for the Android 7.1 based MIUI 10 Global Beta Stable ROM.
With new updates, many new features such as the newest menu, picture-in-picture mode, autofill touch, AI features, better screen recording, quick ball in quick pay shortcut have come. Notice that the new update is a recovery ROM.
If you have Xiaomi Redmi 5A phone and want to install the latest MIUI 10 Beta Stable Rom in Redmi 5A then I tell you that “how to Download/Install MIUI 10 Beta Stable Rom in Xiaomi Redmi 5A” smartphone in this article.
Check For Download Latest MIUI 10 Beta Stable ROM Update
If you have Xiaomi Redmi 5A then you can check the latest MIUI 10 Beta Stable ROM update by going to Settings> About phone> System Updates> Check for updates. You can also go to ‘Updater‘ and check for updates.
Here first you need to download ‘Recovery ROM’ for Xiaomi Redmi 5A smartphone from the MIUI.com
Download/Install MIUI 10 Beta Stable ROM In Xiaomi Redmi 5A
* First Download ‘Recovery ROM‘ for Xaiomi Redmi 5A from the company’s website. This file size is 1.3 GB.
* Transfer the ROM file to the root directory located in the Internal storage.
* Follow these steps – Click on Settings> About phone> System update and Three Dot Menu.
* Tap on Update package. Select the Recovery ROM file from the file explorer window and tap on the Ok button.
* Now the installation process will start, and then you will have to reboot to Xaiomi Redmi 5A to update the install.
* Tap on Reboot and then select the Update option.
* The update process may take a few minutes. To find out your current MiUI version, follow the settings> About phone> check the MIUI version steps.
In this way, you can download/install MIUI 10 Beta Stable ROM in Xiaomi Redmi 5A but frustrating is that this update is based on Android 7.1 Nouga.